Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 25 June 2017

Stencil Sunday #102

Good afternoon all.

This is my 2nd post today, if you wanted to see my card for the Christmas Card Club you'll find it here.

I'm up on the STAMPlorations blog today inspiring you once again to use your stencils. You still have a few days to get messy and join in our Mixed Media Challenge...just remember it's anything but a card and you must use a stencil.


Today I have a small canvas to share with you....this was started eons ago and has lain unfinished for months. It started life as a hessian coloured canvas and I'd added some texture to the top left and bottom right corners using the Foiled Again stencil and texture paste. It's now got so many layers of paint on it must be twice it's original weight!! Lots of white gesso then I used Distress Spray Stains to colour through the stencil. Lava texture paste was used through the Perched Bird stencil to create the focal, adding some liquid pearl for an eye. Background stamping used the Scribbly Splattery Grunge stamps with distress ink and the sentiments are from Trendy Birds 2 stamped onto tissue and adhered with gel medium.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cute canvas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing Carol. Love the colours and what great stencilling. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x