Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 25 June 2017

Christmas Card Club - "White Christmas"

Good morning all.

I'm not sure where the weeks are going to at the moment but two more have passed and it's Christmas Card Club time again! Lorraine gave us the theme of "White Christmas" this week and here is my card.


Using a very old embossing folder from Spellbinders, a stamp from Clearly Besotted and some square dies...finished with some stickles! Another very simple card as I had this and a birthday card to do last night. Now I need to get July's cards all made and then I can get back to wedding stuff...less than 7 weeks to go eek!

If you'd like to see what the other girls have made you'll find their links in my sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful classic card Carol...love that embossing folder xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if that comment went through so have posted it again.
    ...A beautiful and perfect card for my challenge this week Carol. Hope you get your card orders finished.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, sometimes simple is best and your card is beautiful, lovely EF and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card Carol - lovely make! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully embossed and very elegant looking. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x