Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 2 March 2017

TIME OUT Challenges 3rd Birthday

Good morning all.

I'm early on parade this morning! (Well I would have been, only we got the date wrong so I'm late for a very important date!).
 Shery from STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors over at TIME OUT Challenges, where they are celebrating their 3rd birthday. A few of us DT girls are joining in with their theme of Love/Friendship with the optional twist of Spotlight Stamping.


I've used the new STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms stamp set...adding my spotlight stamping using a waste piece from my first play with my new DI Oxide ink pads. The XOXO die is also from STAMPlorations. Mat dies are from Spellbinders and Wplus9.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

9 comments:

  1. oh Carol this is a delight. I really like the cream and black comb and the CAS layered design. We are delighted you joined us and thanks for supporting us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Carol, a gorgeous card and love the stamped image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol your card is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Carol. It's a very classy looking card and I love the stamp. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your use of dies and the spotlight part of the image pops so nicely. Thanks so much for support for Time Out, great to have you joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Carol, a fabulous design - I love your XOXO die.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Carol, your XOXO die is fab, have that one, and love the image used.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Carol - great design - loving that die xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x