Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 2 March 2017

Card Chain Challenge - February Reveal

Good morning all. 

Already into March...this year is stomping by at an alarming rate!! Our first daffodils are blooming and there is already lots of colour in the garden.

Today sees the reveal of the February Card Chain Challenge...I didn't manage to join in last year so was determined to make an effort for this year. Click on the link to find out more information and to see all the cards which were exchanged last month.

This is the card I sent to Betty in Nebraska, I in return received one from Jo in England.


I loosely followed the sketch and given colour scheme with the theme of friendship.
Dies are from Wplus9, STAMPlorations and Memory Box. Stencils are from STAMPlorations...used with DI. Sequins from my stash.


6 comments:

  1. That's lovely Carol....bright and cheerful love that stitched edge to the die......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bight and cheerful colours. I haven't shown January's yet so must gt a move on. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful fresh looking Ard Carol. I love the spring colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Carol, a lovely bright and cheerful design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x