Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 12 February 2017

LOVE TAGplorations - day 4

Hello everyone...what a cold wet miserable day we've just had, glad I didn't have to go out anywhere and it was cosy and warm in my craft room!

It's day 4 of our week long blog hop and linky party over at STAMPlorations....seven days of Valentine (or love) tag making fun. I hope you're enjoying all the fun and inspiration.

A small canvas from me today....a little something for hubby :)


The background is a napkin I was given as a RAK from someone  and I came across it when sorting out the craft room the other week. I attached it with gel medium then used crackle paste through the Glass Heart stencil and left everything to dry. I reapplied the stencil before using DI to colour the heart, then used stamps from the Scribbly Splattery Grunge set to add some detail. Love and You & Me die cuts were added, along with two small tags tied with bakers twine.



lovetagplorations.png

Prizes:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

14 comments:

  1. What a clever use of materials with the tags as the holders of your sentiments. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little tags you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mosaic look of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour pop of the heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paris... the city of lovers! Great Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty.
    that is a great stencil.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous canvas Carol, lots of super details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never find beautiful napkins and the way you have used it here is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, love the little tags.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x