Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 8 February 2017

LOVE TAGplorations - day 1

Good afternoon all.

Today starts a week long blog hop and linky party over at STAMPlorations....seven days of Valentine (or love) tag making fun. We hope you can join us!


Using two of the Luggage Tags Nesting dies, I cut and embossed my card. Using the Hearts all Over stencil I embossed the larger tag then using three shades of DI I inked it up, graduating the colours. I used a stamp from Scribbly Splattery Grunge to overstamp the hearts with the darkest DI and used the same ink to stamp the sentiment from Fond Expressions 2. Cheesecloth, wooden hearts, love sentiment, cord and heart button are from my stash.


lovetagplorations.png

Prizes:
- (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $10 gift certificate to the store
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of stamp set (Pocket Blooms, A Full Heart, or Two of Us)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of any 2 of the new love-themed dies (Love, Always, XOXO, Forever, You & Me, Clustered Hearts)
- (1) randomly drawn participant in the Love TAGplorations linky party will receive her choice of tag set: Luggage Tags or ATC/Tag Builder


If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

35 comments:

  1. Love the cheesecloth on your tag. Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of the two tag sizes and the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Beautiful stenciling with cute wooden hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blending of those ever so pretty hearts. Loving the added texture at the bottom and the use of the two different size tags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag Carol, I love the sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never would have thought to use a piece of cheesecloth but I love it and those beautiful wooden hearts. Beautiful tag project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks gorgeous Carol! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome ! Love the two hearts at the bottom - makes me think of wedding rings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. TFS your pretty stenciled hearts tag Carol. I have all those products...hmmmm! I am inspired. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous tag Carol
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tag is so cute and adorable! LOVE it Carol! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag!! Really love the addition of the wooden hearts and blended colored heart background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant Carol, beautifully designed tags, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Carol, love the design and wonderful textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet. I like how you embellished with the hearts and cheesecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful..love the chessecloth idea
    .

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely tag -the cheesecloth is a great addition - great idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tag. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet double tag! Love the heart stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful tag!! love the lil wooden hearts :)
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  22. This double tag design is so sweet and I love the stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute, love the cheesecloth you added.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the layering and hearts! Great texture from the cheesecloth too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it! Not too sugary so great for a man!

    ReplyDelete
  26. wonderful tag and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Simply stunning! Love how this tag came together so beautifully. Love the cheesecloth and wooden hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful tag Carol - haven't visited stamplorations before - might have to check them out! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Carol, how clever to double tag your design with a small sentiment tag. It avoids a cluttered look. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the use of the gauze.
    Great tag.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your use of the cheesecloth. Great tag

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous tag, love the added cheesecloth! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x