Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 12 February 2017

Cupcakes Inspirations Challenge Guest Designer

Good morning all.

This is my second post today, you'll find my  Love TAGplorations day 4 post here.

Shery from STAMPlorations is sponsoring the Cupcake Inspirations challenge today, so a few of the DT are guest designing to showcase some of her products.

Image may contain: food

Inspired by the colours and the scalloped edges I've produced an anniversary card.


Mat dies from Wplus9 and Spellbinders. Love and Clustered Hearts CUTploration dies are recent releases from STAMPlorations.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

13 comments:

  1. A really beautiful and elegant CAS card Carol. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet CAS card! I'm so glad you are guest designing with us this week. Thanks so much for supporting our challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Carol.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My CAS-loving heart is smitten with your pretty showcase of the delicate clustered heart and love dies. Thrilled that you joined Cupcake Inspirations as a guest designer, bringing with you amazing inspiration!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Such a perfect use of our color challenge this week. So glad to have you gals joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant CAS design Carol, a fabulous card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol, what a beautiful CAS card. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So deliciously and perfectly CAS, Carol ... and downright striking ... such a fabulous card! Thanks so much for coming by, and for your sweet words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your CAS style Carol! The diecut peeking out in the center of your card is intriguing! I'm glad you joined us as a guest designer this week! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE how simple but so beautiful your design is! Using red and black as accent is brilliant! Thank you so much for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations and inspiring us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x