Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 8 January 2017

Stencil Sunday #78 + January Mixed Media Challenge

Good evening all.

This is my second post today, you'll find my Christmas Card Club post here.

It's time for our first Mixed Media challenge of the year over at STAMPlorations, we're a little late this month as we had a break over the festivities. 


A very simple stencilled  print today inspired by this canvas my younger son bought me for Christmas. I loved the look of this gorgeous Vienna scene and wondered whether I could recreate something similar with a stencil.


I used DecoArt Media Misters through the Happy Flowers (large) stencil, mostly letting each colour dry before adding the next. I'm reasonably happy with the result for a first attempt.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.


We'd love you to see your mixed media projects this month but remember it's anything but a card and you must use a stencil.


9 comments:

  1. WOW Carol, these are gorgeous, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carol, lovely colours.
    Thank you for sharing your discount code.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning canvas Carol,beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are two beautiful projects Carol the stencils you have used to create the effects are amazing
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow they are gorgeous, I love your stenciling So beautifully done too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Carol. Love the pretty colours. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stenciling looks wonderful. You captured the colours that are in your beautiful canvas! What a lovely present from your son.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flowers and the colours are beautiful together. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Carol - love your print and the print your son purchased is stunning! You must have passed on the designers eye x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x