Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Card Club Catch Up

Good morning all.
Yesterday was wicked...weatherwise but I  did get visitors which was nice. Also some good news, I'm to be a Great Aunt twice next year...my youngest sister will be a Nannie 3 x over and the rest of us are nowhere near!

Eldest may be returning home next week...they're in Sydney at the moment and he doesn't like it! Just as well his bedroom is ready for him!!

I've been very tardy with my Christmas Card Club posts this year...many apologies girls but I think I may have caught up finally!

3rd April...my own choice of "Stencil"


21st August, Maureen asked for "Lots of Layers"


Made this for my daughter, the little fella is decoupaged too.

4th September - Rachel gave us "A Winter Scene"


It's difficult to see the reindeer pulling the sleigh below the sentiment on this...but it's there!

18th September - Kate asked for "Woolie Hats and Gloves"


Errm I didn't quite make the remit for this one but you would need to wear them if you went out in the snow!

2nd October - Mrs A wanted "Festive Birds"


Not your average festive bird admittedly but this was going down under with my eldest so thought it appropriate! Not sure whether it's the hat or the sun causing the pinkness...

27th November - Mary set us "Mixed Media and Trees"


The middle tree is die cut from a piece of waste "Faux Pearl", this is for my younger son and his partner.

11th December and Rita gave us the theme of "Snow Scene"


The embossing does show up better on the white card.


I made four similar cards for my brother and three sisters, used up lots of backing papers from Papermania too. I've had a paper buying amnesty for two years now and still haven't made a dent in my supplies :(

Thank you ladies for your friendship throughout the year and I look forward to Christmas crafting with you again next year.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas however you may be spending it.


14 comments:

  1. A wonderful array of cards Carol, glad you were able to catch up and get them all made in the end. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well worth the wait Carol, they are all beautifully designed, and lovely colours too, thanks for catching up, have a wonderful Christmas in your new home, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous catch up cards Carol...hope you have a great christmas and looking forward to next years crafting xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous collection of cards Carol, I particularly like the Kraft one in the middle.
    Merry Christmas.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous Carol and loving the new look to your blog. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome set of cards Carol. I love them all, but particular favourites are those with trees. Love the modern twist on those. happy Christmas and all the best for 2017. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab treat to enjoy all these superb cards this afternoon while I am in lovely Fla. sunshine. Each one is just a gorgeous interpretation of the challenge. Especially loved your take on the Mixed Media, it's beautiful. Also really liked the modern stencil tree, and you really had a card marathon with this bunch. Each one is just so pretty. Well done, YOU! Hope your son gets home soon...and Merry Christmas. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol wishing you and all the family the very best over the festive season. It will be nice to get your boy back too.
    A lovely selection of Christmas cards, all of them are fab.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations for being aunt!
    your cards are so pretty!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was nice to see your catch up all in one post. A lovely array of cards. wishing you a Merry 1st Christmas in your New home. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. Hope you had a lovely Xmas Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh Carol .. .. that certainly was one big catch up!

    I am going to try much harder with my Christmas cards next year!

    I hope you had a really good Christmas and wish you all the best for 2017!

    My Niece got engaged on Christmas Day .. .. so another wedding added to my list for next year!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol, what an awesome selection of cards! I've too not bought any paper packs for a year or so, and like you, have barely made a dent in what I have. Oh well, there's always next year, lol. Hope you had a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year to you & your family. Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome catch up post. You aced all those cards, girl!

    You had such a busy year. Purchasing and moving to your new house, selling your oldone and still keeping up with club. Well done you!

    Mum's house sold the first week after listing. It was a cash deal, no subjects so closed quickly. They are already loved in and the monies already in our accounts! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x