Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 26 February 2016

Rudolph Day 2

Good morning all.

We've finally been cleared to fly so will arrive home on Sunday, thank goodness common sense eventually prevailed!

Yesterday was Rudolph Day so I'm going to join Maureen in sharing a Christmas card.


Another decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen, die cut with a Spellbinders die and mounted onto a die from Wplus9. Sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

Challenges entered:

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty image she is. Have a safe journey home. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage style Christmas card. The image is really lovely.

    Thanks for entering the Rudolph Days Challenge this month - Good Luck!
    Liz - DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful vintage Christmas card - very stylish.
    Thank you for joining us at the Rudolph Day Challenge.
    Kath - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet, vintage Xmas scene! Your card is so pretty.

    Thanks for taking part in the February Rudolph Days Challenge. Good uick in the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, this is such a pretty image, love the die it is cut with.
    Have a safe journey home, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card and safe journey home.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful image. Visiting you from Rudolph Challenge
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous Christmas card Carol, such a lovely vintage image.
    Have a safe journey on Sunday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful image on this gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely vintage style card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful card. Love vintage image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challnege. Good Luck.
    Hugs,
    Valerija - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is gorgeous!! I love the vintage image!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x