Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 20 December 2015

Stencil Sunday #25

Good evening all.....oops senior moment this should post at 9am Pacific Time not GMT!!!

Feeling mighty upset this weekend as blogger seems to be eating my followers...10 have disappeared over the course of the weekend! Hope I've not upset anyone! I'm guessing it's just blogger doing a Christmas clear out!

My turn to provide some Stencil Sunday inspiration over at STAMPlorations today. I have some journal pages to show you....having finally got around to playing again, I have several months missing that I need to catch up on.


As often happens when crafting these pages didn't quite turn out as planned!! I had hoped to use a shaped silicon mould as a gelli plate and do some layered printing as seen in the top right hand corner but it didn't work too well so I changed my tack. Trees have been stencilled with transparent texture paste then inked with DI once dry. Holly and stars are stencilled direct to page. Stamping is all done with Archival inks.


Items used:
ARTlorations: Oh My StarsHolly Background and Christmas Trees stencils



And the December Mixed Media Challenge runs until the end of the month! If you want to play, you still have a few days left to get messy and share your non-card mixed media projects. It's anything mixed media goes except a card...and you must use a stencil (any brand or even a homemade one!) in your project(s). For the complete challenge info + prizes, click here.


Challenges entered:
Creative Artiste - anything mixed media
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
We Love 2 Create - anything creative/mixed media goes

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal pages Carol, lots of lovely details.
    I've lost a few followers as well, I think it must be blogger having a clear out!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific stencilling Carol great mix of colours, I gained and lost some followers as well so it looks as if Blogger is going rebel again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fabulous carol - love it! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your journalling is fab Carol, it is something I never seem to find the time to do. Maybe next year?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Carol what an absolutely awesome use of the lovely stencils and stamps for your DT project... Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge.. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stencilling and stamping to create this lovely journal page. Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge this month. Hope we see you again.

    Hugs Sheryl DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x