Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning all.

Had a lovely lunch yesterday with Mum, my brother and sisters and three of my nephews.  Indian for tea so I had a completely lazy day!

An unshared birthday card to show today, found languishing in the files.


Made with the free papers from the Quick Cards Made Easy magazine I was featured in earlier this year. Dies from Spellbinders, sequins and ribbon from my stash.

Challenges entered:
Creative Card Crew - anything goes
Deep Ocean - anything goes
Allsorts - anything but Christmas
That's Crafty - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - winged wonders

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Carol. What pretty papers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Carol I love those papers and image also how you have attached the sentiment with the ribbon, gorgeous card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous birthday card and love the beautiful papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your family Carol, how nice to have a lazy day at this time of the year.
    A lovely Birthday card, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol! Fantastic makes since my last visit. Sorry I haven't got time to comment on them all! I've been so busy chasin my own tail, I haven't even had time to blog any of my makes! lol! I wish you a very Merry Christmas & A Happy & Prosperous New Year!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the papers and a a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining in our Anything but Christmas challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those papers and the colours look fabulous together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and feminine- Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x