Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Crazy Bird

Good morning all.

Parcels all arrived safe and sound yesterday so I'm off down home today to deliver presents and meet up with my brother and nephew for lunch. 

Had to whip up an extra card at the weekend...I still had some leftovers and have some made for next year but they weren't suitable. So it was out with the crazy birds and gelli prints again.


Mat dies are from Wplus9 and Spellbinders. All other dies and stamps are from the Tim Holz Crazy Bird sets. Stickles and googly eyes from my stash.

Challenges entered:
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Amusing - anything goes
Come and Get it - anything Christmas
Fashionable Stamping - make your own background
The Glory of Christmas - anything goes
CHNC - anything Christmas
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas
Sweet Stampin' - Merry Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - die crazy
Holly Jolly - anything Christmas

21 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card,fab details....Wishing you a Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the crazy birds, I am playing with my set today too. Glad to hear your parcels arrived and enjoy your lunch.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Carol, your Crazy Bird looks fabulous.
    Have a good day.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I got the birds set recently and hopefully Father Christmas is bringing me the accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always Carol and you just whipped it up your so creative....hope you enjoyed your lunch Merry Chrismtas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These crazy birds are everywhere. Fun Christmas card.Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant make carol. i need to get my gelli plate oyt again and make some backgrounds! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous and quirky little card Carol. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carol
    Fabby card ... Love those Crazy Birds
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gelli plate crazy bird - what a great combination. Hope you enjoyed lunch. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can't beat a crazy bird for a last minute card. This one is fab. hope you had a nice time with the family. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't used my birdies much this year but I think I will have to now I've seen yours. I just love the expressions on their faces. The way you've created the body using the gel plate is great I love the colour combo.
    Glad all your parcels, I sent loads from work this year and 4 are now out of stock, not very impressed when I ordered them at the beginning of November but that's another story. I've now got even more shopping to do.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and so nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Carol! you have made the bird so chrismtasy and fun! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Warm holiday wishes!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the crazy birds! It might be made with left-overs but it is a really fun card!
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, the Card is beautiful...great idea. I love the crazy birds.
    Thank you sharing at FSC.
    Greetings and happy christmas
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at CHHC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHHC

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun and cool card this is. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card carol, can't wait to see my crazy bird stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x