Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy Little Stampers - Blog Hop 2

Good evening all.

The patient is recovering on a double dose of antibiotics thank goodness....he's spent all weekend watching the Harry Potter films back to back - don't think I can take any more of it!

Kylie has a second release of six sets of stamps over at Happy Little Stampers and guess what....we're having a blog hop to celebrate.


How to win?
Comment on the HLS blog and then continue to our designers. You must comment on all the blogs in the hop to be eligible for prizes.

I've got three cards to share with you so best get a cuppa and make yourself comfortable before we start!

You should have arrived here from Anita's blog. If you get lost, don't despair...just start back at the Happy Little Stampers blog.


The first two cards use stamps from the Thinking of You set, I love that script background stamp and it's found its way onto all three of my cards! I stamped and heat embossed with gold detail EP, fussy cutting the little butterfly and adding it with a little foam pad to give some dimension. Dies from Spellbinders.

Challenges entered:
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafting with Friends - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - anything goes


Same set using the Thank You sentiment...I used a labels die cut to mask off an area of my card then overstamped the script in lilac. Thank You was then stamped in purple ink and I added a heart gem to finish. Dies from Spellbinders.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
Crafty Creations - don't be blue


This one uses stamps from the Mix Mash set. Happy Birthday sentiment is heat embossed with black EP. "You" die is from Simon Says Stamp and mat dies from Spellbinders. Finished with some sequins from my stash and a few splatters.

Challenges entered:
Polkadoodles - add sparkle, bling or glitter
Aud Sentiments - birthday
Inspiration Destination - anything goes

I hope I have inspired you today with my cards. The other designers and I have had so much fun playing with these stamps! Next you need to hop on over to Ingrid's blog.

Here's the full list of participants in case you need it.

Carol Dunham (you are here)


63 comments:

  1. LOVE these, Carol. The gold is so striking on the first one and I love your masking on the second. The mix mash card is brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards, Carol. The first one is lovely. I really like the bottom edge on the second one and third one is really very cool - love the design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. I really like that Thinking of You card! May have to scrap lift that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, love the script with the sentiments. Great design with the chevrons too!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your son is on the road to recovery Carol.
    Fabulous cards, I think my favourite is the third one, a brilliant masculine design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful!
    I love the first card gold color and the last card design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three fabulous cards Carol. Especially love your elegant card with the gold script and butterfly --- so pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning cards Carol, that gold is a great touch!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards .... love the elegance of the first one, great masking on the second, and the third one is just so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the elegance of the first card, Carol! Classy 2nd card and fun 3rd! A home run!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these cards.. the way you used the chevron and the burst.. very clever.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards - I love the great designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative uses of the script stamp, Carol. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the first 2 are so elegant, especially the gold embossing. the last one is my type of card, love those splatters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all these elegant creations, specially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous collection of cards Carol,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards! Great inking and masking techniques too!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous use of the stamps, all great designs x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous selection of cards .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such classy cards and loving the script stamp too. Thank you for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous collection of cards Carol and I particularly love the last one - would make such a fabulous card for a man.
    Hope you are still sane after the overdose of Harry Potter and that your son is feeling better by now.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are gorgeous Carol, love the beautiful designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very stylish cards. Thank you for sharing your art! Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your CAS cards. So fresh. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved all 3 of your cards Carol. CAS with the perfect accents. Wonderful examples of the versatility of Kylie's new sets. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your happy birthday card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Carol, these are all so wonderful! you've made me regret not getting this set!!!

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such striking, eye-catching cards. I've shifted from having my eye on one or two sets to wanting them all! You're definitely an inspiration!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Carol I am not on the blog hop but i just had to leave you a comment to tell you that these cards are smashing I love them all, fantastic work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi,

    Wonderful cards . Thanks for joining us at BSC an CWF

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    DT Crafting With Friends

    May I asked you to use tis direct link at CWF te be able to get a chance in a win: http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be/2015/10/challenge-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your cards are extremely elegant. Great design
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fun cards, gorgeous showcase of the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful and brilliant creations. Love the colours and design.xx{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card Carol thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  35. Three gorgeous cards Carol. The first one is so elegant. Thats a great stamp. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great showcasing of the stamp set Carol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. A beautiful CAS design for our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz - thanx for playing along this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great use of the stamps, Carol! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you, Carol, for your designs using this fabulous release.

    ReplyDelete
  40. A lovely selection of cards Carol, I love the bottom one in particular. You do this style so well.
    Gosh you have been busy, glad to hear your patient is feeling better too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Three great cards! I have the "Thinking of You" set and I love it - thanks for the inspiration on more ways to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love how you used the script background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the three of them! they're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful cards! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely cards; I love how the presentation of each card is so unique and striking. I love the shiny gold mat; the masked sentiment and the pop of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  46. All your cards are wonderful. The Thank You card for our challenge is a super design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  47. Three beautiful cards, Carol. That script makes a very elegant background.

    ReplyDelete
  48. So classy and elegant! Love the masked sentiment of the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous cards, very elegant, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful, chic and elegant designs Carol and a perfect showcase of the sets. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful cards, great variety!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Nice cards. The first 2 are very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Carol, it nice to meet you and Happy Little Stampers on their blog hop. I love the elegance of the first card. Your eye for detail is superb. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you for these elegant cards - the third is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  56. They are all lovely but I am drawn to the one with the gold foil. That card just POPS>

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beautiful and creative cards!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Very elegant and pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Lovely set of cards Carol, especially the CAS style of the gold card. Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love all the white space on your card. It makes the other elements pop! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodles challenge, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x