Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Happy Everything

Good morning all.

Managed to beat the migraine into submission overnight on Sunday, so yesterday I had a trip to the hairdressers followed by a crafty evening. Off out for a girly lunch and some pampering today.

Sharing a female version of the birthday card I made last week for my nephew....this was one of my makes at the weekend.


The coloured card is from Kanban....a very old Christmas pack (I've got loads of it so there may be a few cards made like this!). Die and stamps are from Whimsy Stamps. Sequins from my stash.

Challenges entered:
Addicted to CAS - sparkle
Allsorts - all sentimental
Polkadoodles - use a die cut
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes
Vintage Stamping - use dies

21 comments:

  1. Beautifully sparkly Carol and great to see your card in the ATCAS gallery this week. Thanks so much. Sarah (ATCAS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have just had a good look at all your cards that I have missed and as always they are so beautiful. Your trip to Italy looked amazing, so glad you enjoyed it. Hope you have a nice girly day today! I have had no internet since 24th September! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the migraine was averted and you had some crafty time to create this lovely CAS, girly card. Love the large word die - one for the wish list I think.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card l just love everything you have done and added it's truly lovely enjoy your lunch Carol so glad your headache has gone x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully clean and simple card. I do like the colours. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    PS Glad you got over the migraine. And I recognise that card - I've got stacks of it in the cupboard - must get it out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should make a few of these always great to have a stock for upcoming birthdays. I love both your male and female version of these cards, CAS with just enough added interest.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background and design Carol. I hope your headache has now gone.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, I feel for your suffering, they were the plague of my life. Love your card. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely CAS card Carol, pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely feminine card Carol the colours and CAS design are perfect.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear you're feeling well again.
    Loving this colourful card . . . saw it on the Allsorts blog . . the thumbnail pic stood out to me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol - sorry to hear about the migraine - no fun - great card though!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Carol, I love the design and fabulous colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very crisp and elegant card Carole.

    Many thanks for joining us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Carol.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brillinat Carol, perfect for male or female!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great CAS card. It is perfect for our die cut challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog! Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card. I love the pops of color and the beautifully placed sequins. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the simplicity of your card. Red and white always look so crisp together. Thanks for entering the use a die challenge at Polkadoodles challenge blog, Jackie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x