Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 17 September 2015

The Hop to Stop

Good morning all. Sorry I've not been about!

Having caught up with the laundry and housework, Monday included a visit to the dentist and a shopping trip and I managed to make a swap card which you'll see next month; Tuesday I had a long lazy lunch with a friend...not conducive to an evening crafting after sharing a bottle of wine! Yesterday I was on tenterhooks as we had an offer on a house which closed at midday, luckily I got the phone call about 2pm to say the seller wished to do business with us...not sure yet how soon the sale will conclude though. I had a hypopressive class in the morning and boy are my muscles telling me about it today!

A little heads up for Becca's Hop to Stop which takes place next month, click on the image for full details. The sponsor list is awesome...there are already over $500 of prizes confirmed!


6 comments:

  1. A busy week so far for you, never heard of 'hypopressive' classes - sounds painful :/ what does that entail?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for a quick and painless sale on your house. As for the crafting after a bottle of wine... That's how my best cards happen! Thanks for spreading the word!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that type of class either Carol, I am intrigued.
    It sounds as if you have had a busy time. Not much crafting getting done here either just now.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of hypropressive classes either, but hopefully it's some sort of muscle massage therapy, etc? Your life sounds like ours just now, (except ours is not so exciting!) - and sometimes life just has to take priority over blogging. Good luck with the house effort too! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news about the house Carol, hope all goes well. Never heard of hypropressive classes either! Do tell! Michelle x P.S. My reading list liked you today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like exciting times Carol, I hope everything progresses well with the house purchase. I've never heard of 'hypopressive' classes either, you will have to elaborate for us.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x