Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 7 August 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning all.

Friday once more, don't know where my week has gone! I'm off to meet baby Seb today...he's already six weeks old, how did that happen??

Sharing an oldie with Erika again this morning and I'll be back later with my August tutorial for ARTplorations.


This one was made for a card swap in July 2009! Image and papers are from Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit CD.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carol
    Fabulous card...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    what a really great Oldie today.
    It's sooooo! summery and lovely.
    Great image, and that CD looks like a great one to own.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this morning, I love your card. Great squirrel and lovely seaside scene.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation to share, gorgeous colours and love that sweet image.xx
    {aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie and loving the seaside theme.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Carol, and love the flip flops anything to do with holidays, beach and sun is great by me lol
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous oldie Carol, I hope you enjoyed your day.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, haven't seen Messy Rabbit for ages, although I have the cd's! Great oldie Carol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x