Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 5 June 2015

Golden Oldie

Good morning all.

A dull but dry day yesterday but it did turn into a lovely evening. It's supposed to be a bit warmer today then very windy again tomorrow! Off to Edinburgh to be fitted with bi-focal contact lenses this morning...this could be fun!

Friday once more so I'm off to join Erika with another Golden Oldie.


Back to 2007 and another folded shirt card...this one was commissioned for a football fan. It obviously pre-dates my first cutting machine (the wizard) as the matting and pinking has been done with my paper trimmer. At least my inking skills have progressed since this card lol!

I'll be back later with a guest design spot.

8 comments:

  1. It's fun looking back over our past creations, unfortunately I don't have any photo's of my early makes, just from when I started blogging which is relatively recent (about 2yrs). I love the folded shirt embellishment on your card and that's a great sentiment panel stamp too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. how things have changed in our crafting world...it's good to look back...I keep seeing things I had forgotten I still had!...good luck with the lenses I had them for years took about a day to get used to the bi vocals but great! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great oldie Carol, I think I missed the folding shirts!
    I will be interested to hear how you get on with the bi-focal contact lenses.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful, fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol and thank you for sharing an oldie today. How our styles change over the years. Love your shirt, I think I made some of these at some point too. A perfect man card.
    I hope you have a super weekend, it's my weekend to work, boo!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, great Oldie, love the the Jam Tarts little shirt, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the lenses! I love your little card with its folded shirt! Love the inking too!Just perfect for a Jambo!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super "Oldie" Carol. I made a few of those shirts although I don't remember how! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x