Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 1 June 2015

Eclectic Ellapu "Anything Goes"

Good morning all.

Another quiet weekend apart from hubby hammering and banging whilst making a garden shed! Saturday was glorious so I ended up sitting in the garden with my new Craft Stamper magazine which postie had delivered. After an evening stroll with hubby and the dog I managed some craft time. Yesterday was spent catching up on a few things followed by another crafty evening.

Another month passed...can't believe how fast this year is going! Today sees the start of a new challenge at Electic Ellapu and the challenge for the Pink Team is "Anything Goes".

I've done some journalling for my inspiration project.


Stencils are all from Memory Box. Stamps from Crafter's Companion, Unity Stamps, STAMPlorations, Kanban and Personal Impressions. The gorgeous die cuts were a RAK all the way from sunny Mauritius and were the inspiration for these pages.

Do pop over to the blog to see the inspiration from the other girls, you won't be disappointed and if Steam Punk is your thing then you can join in with the Purple Team.

Challenges entered:
The Artistic Stamper - summer is on it's way
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - anything goes
Mixed Media Monthly - a year of challenges
I've used January's new to you prompt...the majority of the stamps and stencils used are new or being used for the first time.
Lulupu - summer splash

21 comments:

  1. Great pages Carol. Makes you think of holidays. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the weather was like your lovely LO Carol, we haven't had much sunshine of late, it's more like April showers up here.
    Great uplifting LO.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Carol, so fitting for the weather we are having today. I love the blending of your inks and the stencilling works really well.
    Your journal is coming along nicely and will be a real treasure to look back on in the future.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that the word "believe" is on there as right now its very hard to believe summer is on its way. wind blowing strong, rain battering on the window, heating turned on lol. your journal pages made me feel nice and warm for a moment. they have a real sunshine feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Carol! I love the summer feel and the gorgeous design. It is blowing a gale here and raining.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous journal pages Carol, a lovely summer design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very summery carol - unlike the weather - brilliant! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal pages Carol, they look amazing!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal page to start this new summer month. You've got representations of all things that make summer such a fun season. Love the sunshine colors, the imagery, and the dimension of the different die cuts. Very wonderful sentiments too. Congrats on being part of the HLS DT as well. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, your journalling is amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun art journal project Carol. I can almost see myself sitting under one of your tropical trees watching the ship pass by. Your colors make me feel happy! Thanks bunches for sharing this with Rhedd's Creative Spirit. j.

    ReplyDelete
  12. really pretty page and love the fun summer theme! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge and celebrating our first birthday!!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just feel like I am at the beach ...what a pretty summer journal spread!! I really like the footsteps - are they a stamp? I am going to have to look for them! Thank you so much for playing and celebrating with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very lovely summery journal page thank you so much for joining in with us over at The artistic stamper summer is coming challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your journal pages are always wonderful and this is no exception. Have been to Mauritius and this definitely reminds me of the beautiful island. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. bootiful just bootiful - makes me feel all warm and wanting to be inside you journal page - all warm and relaxing xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the theme and the colours for your journal pages...as always a fabulous entry for our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great summer journal pages! Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is wonderful. Thanks for joining the Mixed Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great summery art journal pages! Thanks for celebrating with us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    www.lynnkopas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your Artistic Stamper win! Great journal pages, Carol!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x