Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Soft and Silent

Good morning all.

Another lovely day here yesterday. After getting some chores done I managed a little crafting while tea was cooking then spent another couple of hours last night in the craft room.

I couldn't leave Sarah out at LIM this week so had to CASE her card too.


I used the colours and embossing and made a Christmas card. Sentiment die is from Stamps Away, snowflake dies and matching stamps are from Paper Smooches, sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.
Background is stamped with the PS stamps and silver ink. Dies and sentiment are stamped with versamark and heat embossed with silver detail EP.
Here is Sarah's card:

Challenges entered:
Less is More - CASE a DT card
Simon Says Monday - one stamp many ways
Jingle Belles - mission EMBOSS-ible
ABC Christmas Challenge - f is for frosty

27 comments:

  1. Hi Carole
    Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little card Carol.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol love the wonderful design it looks truly gorgeous
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Carol, a beautiful Christmas card and love the sentiment, I haven't seen this before.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful....love the silence of a snowy night, makes me feel all warm & happy lol.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the elegant design and delicate colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the elegant simplicity of it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty Carol!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Carol, the silver and white is so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely CAS card Carol, great snowflakes too.
    At this rate you are going to have all your Christmas cards done in no time.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so delicate and pretty! The silver is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Carol. I think you have cased the card very well. From what I can see, the inside looks fabulous too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous and elegant card Carol, super CASE of Sarah's card!
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely classic design. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I do like your take on our Silent Night theme - so very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those snowflakes ... so glad you joined our Mission EMBOSSible at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh WOW! such an incredibly beautiful and elegant holiday card, thanks for sharing our "EMBOSS-ible dream" at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving your CASE of my card Carol and it works brilliantly as a Christmas card too. Super attention to detail and thanks as always for playing along at LIM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh Carole, c'est une merveille d'élégance et de chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two beautiful cards! So serene and elegant! Love the layers of white with the touches of silver. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card - really elegant!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x