Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 13 November 2014

Magical Christmas

Good morning all.

We had a funny old day weather wise yesterday, one minute dank and horrible, next blue skies then in a matter of minutes I was sitting in the dark! 

Another one layer Christmas card to share today....sometimes you just can't see the wood for the trees! I was finishing off a project yesterday and ended up with a set of Christmas stamps from Anita on my desk...the large star on this card was used earlier in the week on my Starry Starry Night card. So how come I didn't notice this fabulous sentiment surrounded by stars which was in the same set!! Of course I had to ink it up.


Stripes are from Clearly Besotted, stamped in light blue Memento. Sentiment and star with snowflake flurry are from Anita's Stamps and are stamped in a darker blue Memento with the snowflakes inked with the light blue.
And....no cards were hurt in the execution of this one, it's stamped on one side only and is all finished off ready to send with just one layer!!!


Challenges entered:
Less is More - starry starry night
City Crafter - one layer Christmas card
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes/stars
CASology - festive

24 comments:

  1. Now that's an elegant CAS card, Carol. Well done, my friend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, trying to catch up here, love your CAS card, the different shades of blue are lovely and really stands out, super stamps, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! Perfect for the challenge ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the sentiment and fabulous CAS design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card Carol, I really struggle with these.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS design of this card! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful is your card Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caro, I love you CAS card, just fabulous.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your CAS card, great design

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Carol, perfect for the Starry, Starry Night challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful 1 layered card! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is perfect. Lovely card and blue is my favorite color; this is a fab card! Love the design and your stamping is perfect! Thank you so much for being with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol, in answer to your question about heat embossing and warped card - I just put it under a very heavy book for a couple of hours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CAS card!! Lovely design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really sweet Carol! Lovely colour!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another stunning card carol.
    Great one layer and CAS card.
    Thanks for part
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carol what a lovely CAS creation!
    Thanks so much for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blue and white...you've put them together so very well!!! Love, love, love the clean feel of your design!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the simplicity and elegance of this card...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a wonderful holiday card, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card!!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x