Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Mistletoe Kisses

Good morning all.

Yesterday consisted mainly of housework and washing (don't know where it all comes from!), with a little bit of crafting. I finally made one of Sunday's failed projects work although it's not something I can show you at the moment.

Another quick one layer Christmas card to share today using the second of the Pink Gem Design images that I won.


This one is called Mistletoe Kisses and comes complete with the sentiment. I've coloured with promarkers and added some stickle for sparkle and shine.

All finished inside too and being one layer is very flat for posting.


Challenges entered:
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes optional CAS
Polkadoodles - anything but square
Aud Sentiments - anything goes with a sentiment
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes
Emerald Faeries Challenge - things with wings

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win Carol it was a spectacular card I must say just like this one, so cute are these penguins.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I bet your Christmas card box is bursting with cards right now, you have been very busy lately making some gorgeous ones.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just so so cute hun just love,them to bits so cute hugs Cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so so cute! Your CAS cards are really gorgeous Carol. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Carol, love the CAS style. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Carol, such adorable little penguins.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww Carol what adorable images your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the cute image and wonderful CAS design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card Carol - you really rock at colouring these beautiful images. I am now on a 'no spend' until after Crimbo as I got the last of some new stamps today (yep Sheena's images). I envy you the SN inks - I think I'll ask Santa for a set or two this year. I am playing with my Brusho watercolours but can't get them as bright as the new SN inks - good fun though! Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog - it really does mean a lot so thank you! Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great CAS card with a super little image. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fab CAS design ..love those little penguins
    Thanks for joining us at Auds sentiment designs and good luck in the challenges
    Lalkygirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card fits perfectly in with the recent challenge of Christmas Fun at Polkadoodles Challenge, thanks for joining in the fun with us! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, Carol. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card, so cute. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x