Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Christmas Card Club "Nativity Scene"

Good morning all. A quick post before I disappear on my jollies. 

Several weeks ago I went to the memory stick I store all my Craft Artist layouts on and found it was blank...cue panic!! Hunted through my EHD and they weren't saved on there either...by this time I was totally gutted - I did have Jpegs of all the pages I had shown on my blog but these all have my signature on them. Last week when passing the local computer shop I popped in to ask whether there was any chance of recovering data from the stick and they said they would try...this morning I popped back to see how they'd got on and they'd managed to recover all my files....it was such a relief. Guess who'll be keeping backups of everything from now on!!!

I've finally got around to making my card for the Christmas Card Challenge which was due on the 1st June!! It was Sue J's turn to pick the theme and she asked us for a "Nativity Scene".


I treated myself to some of the Die'sire Christmas templates from Crafter's Companion...layered up with an added sentiment et voila a very quick card!


You'll find the rest of the girls listed on my sidebar if you'd like to pop over and see their creations.

Challenges entered:
CHNC Extra - anything Christmas goes


15 comments:

  1. This is pretty Carol - I've just bought this one and I do like how it looks as a card!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have treated my self too but not this one - yet! It looks great Carol. Fantastic when you have loads to do. Enjoy your holiday. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I like, I really, really, like.
    I saw these but bought something else instead.
    Have a wonderful holiday

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, love the die and the beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep me too bought the lot!....lovely card Carol....have a great holiday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I have been eyeing this die but being a bit mean, I keep thinking that I can only use it for Christmas!!!! Lovely card Carol. I would have felt gutted too if I lost my memory stick, thank goodness they have managed to retrieve your files. Have a super holiday. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful scene Carol love the silhouette dies. Hope you have a fab holiday. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Carol So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Christmas card Carol, I love your new die.
    It sounds like you were rather lucky with your memory stick.
    Have a wonderful holiday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is wonderful Carol and how good of you to remember - hope you have a great holiday too! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. I am glad you managed to get your files back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new die looks fab and makes a gorgeous Christmas card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely, Carol. That die is wonderful and makes a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card for CCC, CROL. Thank you also for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x