Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 23 March 2014

PPP..Pick up a Penguin

Good morning all. I hope you're enjoying your weekend whatever you're up to. We're having a quiet one after a busy week.

Decided to have a makeover after discovering I'd run out of printer ink and couldn't print the images for a diamond wedding card I was planning to make.

Sharing a card today I made for my sister to give my nephew.


Stamp is from High Hopes and I've stamped it several times on various colours of card and paper pieced it together. Dies and embossing folder are from Spellbinders. Punch is from Martha Stewart. Ribbons and bows are from my stash. Heart are punch waste and have been coated with glossy accents along with the rose.


Inside decorated to match.


Close up of the topper.


Challenges entered:
Card and Scrap - use lace or ribbon
Die Cut Divas - lets emboss it
LEJ Designs - favourite die cuts
Crafty Calendar - animal antics
A Creative Romance - seeing double
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything goes
Creative Corner - a little texture
Cut it Up - anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend - anything goes

Carol x

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and so versatile - wedding, anniversary, Valentines Day. A really lovely card Carol. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest couple of penguins Carol, so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol your make over blog is stunning did you design it yourself ? your card is gorgeous too my son would love it he adores Penquins l always make him one for Christmas with Penquins on and this is beautifully presented the happy couple will love it the embossed folder is gorgeous too and the ribbon hope you enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carol. I love the image, beautiful colours and wonderful detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, great image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Carol. The colour combo enhances those Penguins beautifully. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning cad, love the colour and the image cute. As you may have noticed I have changed the name of my blog and wondered if you could update your link so that we can continue to follow each other. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute Carol, their faces are priceless! Gorgeous colours and the insert is fabulous too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those great penguins, fantastic colours and card design.
    Have a great week

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol
    Love the penquins.... Fabby card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card Carol, your little penguins are adorable and I love your fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable image. Such a lovely card. I love the heart border on the inside.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol what a fab wedding card love those penguins! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Striking! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap this time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši (Challenges and candies) this week. Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is wonderful! I love that you personalized it for your family. Such a cute image. Thanks for joining our texture challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, so many uses not just Valentines but Anniversaries and Christmas too. Those penguins are too cute. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card. Loving the paper piecing and the sweet romance of this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  23. how sweet! Thanks for playing at CIU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So adorable. I love it! So unique.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Carol! Great news.. Random org selected your entry as the winner of our Ribbon Girl Voucher over at A Creative Romance! Please send an email with the subject "Seeing Double Random Org Winner" to acr@post.com and they will sort out your voucher. Thank you so much for participating in our Seeing Double challenge. We hope to see you again! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card you made! I like your embossing :-))
    Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši". Good luck and please join us again!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aw, what a cute pair of penguins! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x