Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 21 December 2013

Sweet Dreams

Good morning all.
We're getting there!! Still waiting for one parcel to be delivered, I'm a bit annoyed as I ordered in November and wasn't expecting a delay but hey ho someone may have to wait for their pressie if it doesn't arrive before we do the deliveries. The hoover filter is on it's way first class so hopefully it will arrive today or Monday...in time to be used!

Another quick birthday card to share today.


Topper, paper and sentiment all from Kraftyhands. Dies from Spellbinders. Ribbon and pearls from my stash.


Challenges entered:
Alphabet Challenge - W for whatever you wish
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything goes
Polka Doodles - anything goes
Crafts-Too Challenge You - natural world, twist winged things
Craftitude - anything goes/Christmas sparkle

Carol x

16 comments:

  1. I love this card Carol. It looks so elegant. Going to spend today finishing the wrapping up and after that just the baking to do. We are going to Annie's for Christmas this year, so no big Cookathon for me. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol and I wish you a Merry Christmas....won't be on again till the new year.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Carol. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So annoying isn't it hopefully it will arrive soon.....This is beautiful Carol....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the way everything coordinates...the colours are lovely and that topper is wonderful!

    Thanks for dropping by my Christmas decorations pos as I was nervous to do it. My front porch is usually so much nicer but this cold had me really worn out when it came to climbing up anddown the stepstool! My sister read the post and then called me and said...why does the porch look so skimpy and not finished!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Mo - this is so pretty! Love the papers and the topper. We got some post today yet we are still missing quite a lot - there is always something hinky with the post this time of year. Hope your parcels get to you in time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely beautiful Carol! Love the topper and the papers are gorgeous. I do so hope your parcel arrives before the big day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card. The colors are so pretty. I like the sentiment circle. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card Carol, beautiful image and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful. Love the elegance of the center image.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Carol thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Carol, love the papers and the wonderful topper!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I rally love the DP you have used and that topper image just perfect with this dp!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the softness of the different layers on this lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafts Too Challenge You this month.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x