Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 16 December 2013

Joy

Good morning all.
Decorations all up now just have to clean the rest of the house and do some baking...I do hate housework!!

A quick Christmas card to share today, made for my nephew and his wife and very reminiscent of their wedding invites which I made earlier this year.


The Spellbinders Heirloom stamps were a magazine freebie, stamped in DI embossing ink and heat embossed with EP. Silver peel offs and cord used to finish off the card.


Challenges entered:
WOW Embossing Powder - family inspired project
One Crazy Stamper - winter or holiday
Artistic Stampers - anything goes
Inky Impressions - Christmas ornaments
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - add some sparkle
Ladybugs Crafts Ink TLT - keep it simple
Sweet Stamps - simple Christmas
Sweet Stampin - last minute Christmas
CAS on Sunday - Christmas
CHNC - whatever's urgent

Carol x

23 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carol, They look like the stamps I had on my candy last time....beautiful finish..have fun cleaning and cooking....I can't even put the tree up as our outdoors are still indoors.....hope to have it all done by the weekend then the kids can decorate it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Design, I love the Baubles, thank you for sharing with us over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday, hope you will join us again soon...
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Carol. Golly, it's getting nearer. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Carol! I really like the embossed ornaments. Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Carol, such an elegant design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really pretty card Carol. Well, the Christmas tree has been brought in from the shed but that's as far as it goes. The last few years I have resorted to an artificial tree which is very realistic I have to say, but such a hassle to erect - and takes forever!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really elegant card Carol - it is like the invitations you made - I bet they'll love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty, love the ornaments. and the way you matted the white on the silver paper. Nice touch with the bows on the ornaments. I like the embossing on this as well. Very pretty! Thanks for playing our Winter/Holiday Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    Leanne DT@OCS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card Carol, very elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and loving those baubles.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it can be a busy time with cleaning and baking but at least your half way there .......our card Carol is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Carol, very elegant, they will love it.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and stunning baubles. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its gorgeous Carol, love the CAS design! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Carol, so elegant!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very elegant and attractive card. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 155 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful, very striking. Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very nice card indeed. thank you very much for playing along with WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS, xox Donna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great CAS card, love the embossed baubles. Thanks for joining us this challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x