Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 27 September 2013

Preserve the Moment

Good morning all.

Another layout to share today using photos taken on my recent trip to Venice.


Created in Craft Artist using "Celebrate September" from Template Dreams and a photo mask template from Indigo Designs. Sentiment is from Word Art by Jennifer.

Challenges entered:
Lasting Memories - vacation time

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. I'm struggling for time to comment at present Carol, but just had to on this one. I love all your Venetian pages and this one is no exception - just stunning! I have some lovely memories of trips to Venice but no photos of them. Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope you both have many more.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm struggling for time to comment at present Carol, but just had to on this one. I love all your Venetian pages and this one is no exception - just stunning! I have some lovely memories of trips to Venice but no photos of them. Congratulations on your anniversary and I hope you both have many more.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout,love the photo's.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol - gorgeous. That sunset is stunning. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos and awesome layout.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photographs, lovely papers and a stunning layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGsh... I am blown away with this digi layout!
    LOVE IT!
    the photos are amazing and your pattern choice is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Lasting Memories..
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures and such a beautiful page. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout to highlight your stunning pictures Carol, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo gorgeous pics Carol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout, love the photo's ! I must learn to scrapbook, yours are so wonderful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the photo masking template you used. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous layout Carol, I love the sunset photograph.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! This is just so gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x