Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Let's Celebrate

Good morning all. It was a lovely day yesterday although it did try to rain whilst we were out for lunch.

Today's share has been lying on my desk for several days waiting to be finished off and uses one of the decoupage images I made up a few weeks ago.


Decoupage image is from Sarah Kay. Embossing folder from Die'Sire. Dies from Spellbinders. Ribbon from Joanna Sheen. Pearls from Meiflower. Sentiment from Craftwork Cards.


Challenges entered:
Cutie Pie Challenge - lots of layers
Kaboodle Doodles - for the ladies
Great Impressions - celebrations
Our Creative Corner - anything goes
Papercrafting Journey - anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - all about hats

Carol x

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, textures and decoupage. Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Carol, and so beautifully presented as always and gorgeous elements used too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Carol, lovely pastel colours and adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Carol. Love the image and the beautiful colours. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, stamp and love the embossing of two different ones and the colours are just beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is so sweet, the colours on your card are really beautiful and those pearls are a wonderful finishing touch. Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Carol. I was never one for orange but since I used it for the first time a week or so ago I'm looking at it in a new light. I like the embossing folder. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the image and the embossing looks wonderful
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Carol, love the cute image and the lovely embossing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Sarah Kay image, fab layout and love the colour choice too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at the Perfect Sentiment this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Carol, gorgeous colours hun huggles Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Carol. Your embossing looks amazing, love the pearls on the flowers and the colours are fabulous. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Carol, gorgeous image, love the layout and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Carol! I love the embossed panels! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the image and the super layout

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sweet!
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore the 3D effect and the textured background ..... TFS with us at The PND challenge... xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sheen to this. 3D rocks too! Thanks for stopping by and joining us at Sassy Studio Designs this week for our Kentucky Derby Challenge! Good Luck!

    DebbieM
    SSD Dt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! Love the 3D image and your layout! Thank you for joining our DTBST Challenge this week.
    Ruza, SSD Designer

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww...this reminds me of the Holly Hobby images from when my girls were small. My eldest had pictures on her wall that looked like this and I made a patchwork quilt to match...You have given me a great trip down memory lane with your lovely card. Another one with great use of some great embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet card! The detail you added to the embossed background is the perfect finishing touch!

    Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x