Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Wedding Invites

Good morning all. 

Well the engineer finally arrived about 6.45pm last night!! Luckily he didn't take long to complete the service and we managed to get out with the dog after he left. Did get stuck into the wedding stationery again whilst waiting and have done most of the Order of Service toppers, just need to do some die cutting today and add some ribbon then it will be onto the place names.

I'm finally sharing the wedding invitations with you.


Difficult to get a decent photo with the pearl card and typically I chose one with a kink in the ribbon to take a photo of! Size is just under 6x6 and there is a pocket inside to hold the RSVP and hotel details.


The evening invites were 5x5 and post card style.

Challenges entered:
Creative Creations - weddings
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. I love your design, Carol. Gorgeous invites. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous invites Carol !
    love the colours & bling x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes....super elegant! Love the simple clean design.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous invites Carol, elegant and stunning.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these they are so elegant.

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful invites Carol. I love them. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very classy Carol. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning invites Carol oooh they are getting married on my birthday too! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elegant cards Carol, I'm sure they were delighted. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, so stylish and elegant
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely Carol, very elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous Carol. So chic and elegant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol these are so gorgeous. Really elegant and chic - they are going to love them! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous...such an elegant piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Wow Carol .. .. your invitations are beautiful. I bet everyone was well chuffed with them.

    Hope you got all that die cutting done .. .. and your arm doesn't ache too much today!!! LOL!!

    Have a good day.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the clean and simple look of your invitation. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the simplicity! beautiful..thanks for playing with us at Creative Creations Challenges this fortnight and look forward to seeing your entries again...Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x