Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 19 January 2013

Skate-a-thon

Good morning all I hope you're well and not too badly affected by the weather. We had a dusting yesterday and it snowed on and off all day, it was finally white by dusk.
I nearly had a hairy canary yesterday when I discovered I'd deleted several hundred files from my computer rather than just removing them from Picassa as I'd intended to! Luckily they were all in the recycle bin and I was able to restore everything!!
I saw a double layout sketch over at Sketches in Thyme on Thursday and decided it would be perfect for one of the pages of the lads Mongol Rally album, so here I'm sharing the finished article.


I love this kit from Mye de Leon called "Ticket to Ride" and it's been perfect for this album. The layout has been created in Craft Artist. One of my resolutions for this year is to get this album finished.......there are several pages to go before I even get to preserving their 5 weeks of adventure!!

Challenges entered:
Lasting Memories - something old, something new (old kit and photos, new resolution)

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Carol. we've had more snow overnight and they say, more to come! A play safe day in the craft room I think. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb LO Carol. I so pleased you got your files back. It does get scary at times this technology lark! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous vintage and great layout, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Carol is lovely great vintage look too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you had a bit of a panic, I thought I was the only one that did things like that. Fab layout - the boys look like they had fun whilst raising some funds.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout and the colours, great page xxx
    Thank you for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and great photographs and loving the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch and thinking of trying it myself. Good start on your resolution to scrap, so glad you joined us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job boys for raising some money!! I love the look of your layout and all the pics! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. the details on this are fantastic!! Great sketch! Funny...I think I am using this sketch for my layout that is due tomorrow. Love how you did your's!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank goodness for the recycle bin!! So glad you were able to recover everything. Another awesome LO! Great job on the fundraising to!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol, fabulous pages. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a magnificent two-pager! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you have done this double page Carol - love the colours.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fab double page layout hun, love all the elements. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, if you now want to link up for my candy, please do so, Inlinkz had disappeared! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely layout! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a great page, colors and details!!! way to go!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for participating in the challenge sketch of SIT ......
    kisses
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carol,
    you've been a busy lady and we have yet another great layout. Liking the distressed (dare I say 'grungy') feel to this page.

    Thank you for taking part in the CGS challenge with us.

    Angela (DT Cards Galore Scrapbook )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great work! Your layout is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome layout Carol. Thanks again for playing along at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the color palette and that cool chevron along the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x