Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 23 July 2012

Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July

It's time for another challenge at  Whoopsi Daisy  and this week it's team A's turn to share their inspiration with you. The theme this week is Christmas in July.


I've used an image from sheet #260 coloured with promarkers and die cut with an oval nestie. I've used glamour dust on the fur. Papers are from Hot off the Press and were a magazine freebie. Leaf die is from Marianne Design. Card is finished with ribbons and a sentiment from my stash.

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you could win 2 image sheets, 1 sheet will be awarded to a winner using any other image.

Challenges entered:
Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
Quirky Crafts - Christmas in July
Poodles Parlour - use a digi image
Paper Play - Christmas in July
Delightful Challenges - Christmas in July
CHNC - monochrome

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the glamour dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Carol. Love her glittery fur collar and cuffs! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet card Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carol, lovely image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous, fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol and I love all your layers and the finishing touch of festive ribbon. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol this is a little beauty I love that image she looks so cosy all wrapped up, the colours and design are just perfect. I would also like to thank you so very much for the beautiful birthday card that I received it really is something special.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous thanks for sharing at PP this week
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, Such a beautiful christmas card and the image is so adorable lovely colouring and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol this is just lovely. I love the colors and the way you did her fur lining. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isnt she just adorable !

    gorgeous image ,papers & i love the ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Carol. I love the image and the papers and ribbon are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Carol - it would also fit my CHNC for this weeki - I'd love to see you link it there too http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/chnc-challenge-82-monochrome.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for linking, Carol. I'd love to have you as a GD - will get in touch soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Well done. Thanks for sharing at CHNC 82 and hope to see you for this weeks tie a ribbon challenge.
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet Christmas Card. Love those papers. Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts this challenge!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful creation Carol. Great JOB!~
    Thanks for joining us at LOllipop Crafts.
    Good Luck!~
    -Sony LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x