Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 26 July 2012

Update

Just a quick update on the boys trip to Mongolia for those of you who are interested. They're in Russia at the moment and hope to cross into Kazakhstan today if all goes well at the border. It took them 3 hours to get over the border into Russia but Gary says that was mainly due to them keep filling the forms in wrong! They had to spend a tenner fixing their exhaust earlier in the week but so far no major problems with the car.
You can follow their progress here if you'd like to see a map:

Weather fabulous here on the IOW but the internet connection is crap!

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Morning Carol, nice to hear that the weather is being kind to you. Thank you for the update on the boys.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Carol thanks for the update and l wish them well, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, glad you're having great weather.
    How good that the boys have only had a hiccup with the exhaust, and only a tenner to fix it, bargain! Thanks for the update.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x