Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 13 July 2012

Just checking in!

We arrived safely in Chichester at teatime today after an overnight stay at Wakefield last night. Our cottage is very comfortable and we're all settled for the week. 
The lads travelled down overnight last night and finally found a field to camp in about 8am this morning - so they'd been on the road for about 12 hours. That and nerves are taking the toll on them a little though. They joined us here at teatime, had a shower, change of clothes and a hot meal before heading off to join the other teams for the night - I hope they manage some sleep tonight! I'm busy washing the dirty clothes as we speak ready to give them back tomorrow. So tomorrow we've to do some last minute shopping for them before meeting them at Goodwood to see them off! Oh heck......are they nearly there yet!!
Hope to catch up with some commenting over the next few days :)

Carol x

4 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time Carol:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, I hope they get some sleep too, sounds like they are gonna need it. Will keep checking for your posts hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an undertaking! I wish them and you safe travels.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x