Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 14 July 2012

It's raining, it's pouring!

The old man's not snoring yet but I'm sure he soon will be!
We've seen the lads off from a very wet Goodwood Motor Circuit, I think the nerves had abated somewhat and they couldn't wait to get going!


This is Gary and the car shortly before they left.....it actually stopped raining for 5 minutes!
Think we're going down the road for a pub meal tonight followed by a quiet evening in..

Carol x

8 comments:

  1. Good luck to your Son and co Carol. Many emotions for you all but what an experience for them. You'll be thinking of him every set of the way as Mum's do. Enjoy your holiday and hope the Sun's shining where you are. Diabolical here, rain, rain and more of the damn stuff! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless you all Carol im sure that you all must be a big bag of nerves. Good luck to the boys!!!. Hope you have a lovely week away hun and praying for much better weather for you. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your son all the best and hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.
    I'm just down the road from you here in West Sussex, I think the rain has gone for now and tomorrow is supposed to be fine - let's hope so!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol! How exciting and very nerve wracking all at the same time! May your son travel safely!
    I hope that you have a very safe and happy holiday as well! I will look forward to reading your posts!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, good luck to the boys and hope the weather picks up somewhat. Hope you enjoy your meal hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol just sending best wishes to your son - what an amazing adventure! Hope you enjoy your hols - should of gone to Blackpool its been lovely and sunny here the past three days!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Carol, sending good luck wishes to your son and hope he has a fabulous journey and adventure. Enjoy your hols and see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes and safe journey to your son Carol. Hope you have a great holiday as well - apparently Summer is going to arrive on Saturday!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x