Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Hello

Good morning all. We've had a lovely weekend in Somerset and are now in North Wales and heading for the Lakes later today.

The lads are in Kazakhstan and making good progress. Last night was spent in Fawlty Towers but they were     still enjoying themselves. They're convoying with another Scottish team at the moment so they have some company.

Hope everyone is well.

Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Glad your enjoying your hols Carol. We are now enjoying our 2nd week in Haddington, East Lothian. Do you remember it?????? LOL. Weather to-day is glorious sunshine, but its been very mixed. Speak to you soon. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice to hear your enjoying yourselves xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x