Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 20 July 2012

Crafty Ann's #70 Easel Card/Project

It's time for another challenge at Crafty Ann's  and this time we'd like to see all your easel cards and projects. Unfortunately I ran out of time before my holiday to make anything for this challenge so I've nothing to show you! Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from Ann and the girls, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
The boys have winged their way across Europe and are now in the Ukraine. They thought they had a problem with the car on Wednesday so decided to head to Budapest to find a garage - all they found was manic chaos so they left after visiting McDonalds! Yesterday they had the car checked over and all is okay so they decided to head straight for the Ukraine instead of going through Romania and Moldova as they have  visas for Russia for Tuesday and didn't want to be late. I think a weekend in Odessa is on the cards. They're buddied up with another team at the moment and seem to be enjoying the experience. Gary phoned on Wednesday evening - they'd found a lodge for the night for £30 to sleep 5 of them so they'd spent the evening doing their washing! They only hit good weather on Wednesday as all our rain has been headed the same direction as them!
We're headed for the Isle of Wight today and it's looking like fabulous weather for the entire week. This week hasn't been too bad we have had three lovely days against two complete washouts! 
Hope everyone is well.

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the boys are doing well Carol. Funnily enouh I was thinking of them just the other day. Enjoy your hols. IOW is fabulous, we only went for the day as the ferries leave bournemouth every day. Well they did 2 years ago. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol I am so glad you are blogging about the boys trip. I am so looking forward to hearing how it goes. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Carol, sounds like the boys are really covering some miles. Glad everything was ok with the car. Had a smile about the washing, when needs must eh!
    Supposed to get some sun here this weekend, won't hold mi breath lol.
    Enjoy the IOW hun,
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x