Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Snow

Been to the opticians to have contact lenses fitted today, this is my third attempt - twice I've had to abort my plans due to outside factors. I've opted for monthly lenses this time instead of dailies and must say they are a tad more uncomfortable but I'm sure I'll get used to them and if I don't I can always swap to dailies.

Another layout to share with you tonight, I managed to do this one last night in My Memories Suite.


This is Lora aged 3 (she was 14 last month!) - told you I had a lot of photos to sort! The papers and most of the elements came from a digi kit called Christmas Around the World which I downloaded free a few years ago. The text and some of the snowflakes were added from MMS and the snowman is a digi image from the Paper Shelter. Love being able to combine all my digi stash with the functions of MMS.


To receive $10 off the price of My Memories Suite software copy and paste this code STMMMS57827 at checkout. You'll also receive a $10 gift certificate for the online store.

Challenges entered:
Kaboodle Doodles - baby it's cold outside
My Craft Spot - snow much fun

Carol x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs you've made on this post and last. Love how you can just about incorporate anything on the digi software, loving it too. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is beautiful now 14 how time flies!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scrapbook page. The perfect winter theme. Thanks for joining us over at The House of Gilli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Carol....so many photos not enought time...lol.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all you scrapbook pages Carol, I keep saying I will give it a go but never seem to get around to it, you are certainly giving me the encouragement I need to get started.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely Carol, great photo and love that snowman too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Carol love the blues, do you print this out or just keep it on your pc? Also I keep meaning to ask are you going to the Mongol Rally is that why you have the countdown on or do you know someone in it (I'm very nosy just tell me to mind my own, but I was just curious as I see the counter every time I am on your blog!!). Good luck with the lenses I have tried them before and couldn't manage but I thought that might be due to fluorescent lighting at work now I have retired I keep meaning to have another bash so I will be keen to know how you get on xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous lay out, love the paper
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely scrapbook page and Lora looks cute standing there in all that snow. Love the paper and the cute little row of people.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a darling layout! Love your choice of dp. Thanks so much for joining us for the House of Gilli challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Carol, what a beautiful layout, I'm finding this digi scrapping thing really addictive too xx Hope you get sorted with the contacts, my hubby tried them, but gave up after several eye infections, hope you are more succesful xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful creation, great work, it´s really snowy. Thanks for sharing at ASC.

    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty layout,love the papers.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Lo for our Winter Challenge ! Hope to see you again on our next Challenge at the House of GILI ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet! How wonderful to go back through old photos and preserve such fabulous memories!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x