Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 28 January 2012

LIM Sketch

Good evening all, hope you're having a good weekend so far. I've had a crafty afternoon today, getting ahead with some DT stuff and having a play.
This week the lady divas have a sketch to follow, having had problems trying to make a DT sketch card come together prior to this card perhaps I should have stayed well clear lol


I started out with a black base card but decided it didn't work so I cut the image out and used white instead. Stamp is from Inkylicious, background is brayered using a Soothing Sunset Big and Juicy pad. Base card is embossed either side of the topper. Sentiment stamp is from a Daisy and Dandelion set.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - sketch
Creative Inspirations - anything goes
Simon says Stamp - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - clean and simple
Drunken Stampers - something new (stamp pad)

Carol x

27 comments:

  1. Great bit of brayering here Carol... it's a skill I've yet to perfect!
    Lovely card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brayering, fab colours. I heard on C&C today that Big and Juicy are being discontinued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Carol, your brilliant at brayering and its a great entry for lim good luck:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Carol, I can't brayer for toffee
    Superb shading, FAB card
    Much appreciated. thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, love the stamp. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, your braying is fab.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous brayering and that stamp is gorgeous. Terrific card
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great Carol, fabulous brayering and I love your choice of stamp.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, this is one beautiful card, I'd love to be able to brayer like you,stunning! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours ....like the sky at dusk and a perfect stamp to use with them :) Fab card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great. Carol well done xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Carol. Love the colours and the stamp.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Card Carol. I love CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning Card Carol. I love CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colour- great brayering and a fab card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  16. so soft and wonderful colors, stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful! I can't brayer without lines no matter how many tutorials I watch, so I am in awe of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours and the image is fab, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love it Carol! Thanks for joining us at C4E.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful panel so gently done. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful panel so gently done. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Carol love that strip of colour and the image.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card!! Love how you created the strip of colors. Simple and so sweet! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  24. I forget about brayering...need to get it out and give it another go...you've inspired me to try it again! LOVE the look of the brayering on this and the image is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card, Carol! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card Carol! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am soooooo jealous of your brayering skills... mine are non existent! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x