Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Craft Artist Platinum

Well I spent some time yesterday watching and reading tutorials on how to work CAP and gave it another bash. There is going to be a huge learning curve to make the most of what it will do but it does have some great features on it. I managed a single and a double layout last night.


This was a template called Spring in your Step just to test out some of the features and get the hang of the controls!

The double layout I built from scratch with a kit called Dunes. I love the double layout feature and know I will be using it alot.


Now I've got to work out how to import kits from elsewhere into the programme and I'll be cooking on gas!!

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Carol, the flowers fairly pop out for being digital. Love your Cas card in post below, love the silhouette image so elegant. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into scrapbooking myself Carol but I do have Craft Artist Professional and I use it all the time, even just for inserts at times. I have had it since it launched and I still haven't discovered all that it can do. I import my photos and stuff from cds all the time - I don't know how I ever managed without it!! Enjoy playing with it.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, this is lovely :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x