Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 17 October 2011

Time for Cocktails

Didn't think I had any digi stamps suitable but whilst looking for something else I came across this image and text and knew they were just perfect for the LIM challenge.


Image and text digis both from Bugaboo, coloured with promarkers and highlighted with stickles.
Now I'll be having a cold shower every morning and doing bust exercises twice a day - no way do I want to go that far south any time soon lol

Challenges entered:
Less Is More - cocktails
Lia Stampz - use 2 digis or stamps

Carol x

20 comments:

  1. It's a brilliant image on a lovely card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol this one made me laugh out loud fab card and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol- what a fab image!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card Carol, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's brilliant... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL this is making me smile, what a great image and perfect sentiment, really fun
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just brilliant, brought a big smile to my face
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS Carol I have that image and used it for my friend's birthday - she loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun CAS card. Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love Bugaboo!
    This is tremendous Carol!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh just fabulous - I love Buagboo.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant, too late for me i'm afraid, should have seen it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol, what a great image and the sentiments is so good and nicely coloured too! good luck with your challenge :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Carol
    Perfect card
    Thank you
    Mandi LI?M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card hun! thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it Carol, such a fun card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card and love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Lia Stampz this week for our 2 image challenge!
    Hugs,
    Georgia
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just brilliant, the bugaboo images speak for themselves!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x