Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 24 September 2011

Wolf Howling (again)

I love to see Freya when she starts howling she really does look like this. I've made this for my son probably for Christmas although I may send it to college from Freya as she's really missing him.


Image from Daisy Doodles printed onto ice blue decoupage paper and matted onto midnight blue stardream and silver mirri card.  Base is 8 x 8 pearlescent card, a square of blue card has been embossed and matted onto silver mirri. Card is finished with some bakers twine.

Challenges entered:
Unstampabelles - animals plus dry embossing
Here come the Boys - bingo (twine, cute image, 2 squares)

Carol x


6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Carol.....a great layout and with the terrific wavy embossing in the background you score a bonus entry. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is stunning and your image is amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carol I love this image! My dad would love this as my single name is WOLFF! Lol! Fab card, love the wintery chilly feel it gives too! Thank you for sharing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card, love the image and the embossing and the bakers twine finishes it off nicely, great male card,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Carol this is gorgeous, I love the image, thanks for playing along at HCTB's Bingo challenge,
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love the embossing! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x