Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 26 September 2011

What are little boys made of.......

a mix of devilment and fun in our house, thought this image summed them up!


Using a pyramage topper from Joanna Sheen's ATC CD I've mounted it to an kraft ATC back which I've sponged with faded blue jeans distress ink and edged with a red ink pad.

Challenges entered:
ATC Challenge blog - what are little boys made of?
Paper Playtime - Halloween project
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween/fall

Carol x

7 comments:

  1. Your house sounds like fun! Great creation! :) Janis
    My Crafting Blog Pause Dream Enjoy
    My Challenge Blog Paper Playtime
    Cricut Tutorials & Other Fun Stuff @ Above Rubies Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this atc hun,great image hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol . Super ATC clever work on image .Thanks for sharing on ATC Challenge blog
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, your image is ideal for your challenges and the pyramage is brilliant:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely and thank you for entering it into our blog challenge.

    hugs
    caro
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x