Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Waterfall Card


My second card today from Joanna Sheen's Eastern Treasures CD (my CD collection is much neglected at present). This time a waterfall card for a male, the images and matching backing paper have been printed onto ice blue decoupage paper (I'm hoarding this as it doesn't seem to be available anywhere any more!). Card is finished with a sentiment, black pearls, a tassel (haven't used one of these in a long while lol) and some peel off corners.

Challenges entered:
My Time to Craft - just between friends
Shopping our Stash - bugs, beasts or birds
Craft your Passion - anything goes with twist of flowers
Here come the Boys - sliderz or shakerz

Carol x


18 comments:

  1. Hi Carol

    What a beautiful card.

    I have never tried making a waterfall card .. .. I really must try giving it a go one day!!

    I love the colours you have chosen to work with.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab waterfall card, love the tassel on your slider pully! Thank you for joining in again at Here Come The Boys! Woo x ps, the Paper Mill do your dark blue shimmer card I have a stack of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one gorgeous waterfall card hun really beautiful,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is lovely. I haven't made a waterfall card in ages. The tassel finishes it off beautifully - I find it really hard to use mine!!!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at MTTC, hope you will join us again. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty card Carol, I love the oriental look.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely waterfall card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooooooh! i ♥LOVE♥ waterfall cards, they are so clever and so DRAMATIC! those gorgeous bird images are the perfect choice, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carol gorgeous waterfall card l have made them in the passed and truly love doing them especially Christmas ones!! yours is just amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. very interesting card - super - thank you for playing with us in craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, fabulous colours! I've never heard of a waterfall card and love the look! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those waterfall cards...one of my all time favorite ones to do...thanks for joining in the bugs, beasts and bird challenge over at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beauty, I love it, thanks for joining us at HCTB's 'sliders & shakers' challenge.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely Gorgeous. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card! Haven't made one of these in a while. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so pretty! I have never made a waterfall card. You have just inspired me to try!
    I am a new follower from SOS.
    Marie
    http://craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining us at Here Come The Boys, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x