Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Someone Special


Made for my daughter, so someone very special :)
The die cut decoupage is from a C&C kit I was given last summer, snowflake is a spellbinders die and sentiment is computer generated and mounted onto a pinked nestie circle (all made using snippets from my bit box). Background and snowflake are both glittered.

Challenges entered:
Winter Wonderland - someone special
Christmas Cards all Year Round - use stash over a year old
Meiflower - colour challenge cerise
Little Red Wagon - use die cuts

Carol x




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carol, love the colors and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Carol, love the colours. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Carol, your daughter will love it xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, fab colours and such a cute image. 2 cards already for this months challenge, well done! thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. The image you used is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifgul card CArol!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland. Marianne x (I have some candy on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful again Carol! just love the image and your snowflake gorgeous colours to it just amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Carol. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR and we sure hope to see you back soon with another wonderful creation. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x