Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Silver


I won some images from Delicious Doodles and this one "Bark at the Moon" immediately grabbed my attention. I've printed onto ice blue decoupage paper and layered onto silver mirri and textured silver and black stardream card.

Challenges entered:
DYSU - silver
My Time to Craft - L is for lycanthrope (werewolf)
Party Time Tuesday - monochromatic
Card Cupids - anything goes



6 comments:

  1. Wow Carol what a stunning card!
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Carol, lovely and the image is so pretty
    I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Carole xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Carol! fabulous image, your so lucky to have won such a fabulous image and its great for your challenges good luck :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just stunning hun wonderful image hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x