Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sending Happy Thoughts

Thought this would be perfect to send a relative about to start radiotherapy treatment.


Owl stamp from CartUS, stamped then masked and over stamped with a dotty mat (from a set of 4 bought recently but don't know the make), finally added a sentiment from Wild Rose Studio.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - sketch
DYSU - duo

Carol x

13 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol and what a super thought!
    You seem almost as busy for us this week as you were last!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's just perfect Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh carol hun this is beautiful and a really wonderful,thought too hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely. I hope all goes well with your relative. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely thought ,lovely card carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Carol a lovely thought too! :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card Carol , I'm sure it will bring cheer to your relative, it's such a cute image, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol a lovely card, my husband just started his radiotherapy last week so I am sure your relative will appreciate it I hope all goes well with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! I hope your relative is on the road to recovery quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet lil CSA card. Love the little owls. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's really striking

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww sweet card Carol
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x