Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 10 September 2011

Romance may not be dead

But it sure ain't alive and kicking around these parts! Today was our 23rd Anniversary, there were no flowers or jewels, the card was finally written at teatime but I did get taken to the garden centre where there was a Docraft demo on and was left to browse undisturbed, then a fish supper for tea - oh well a girl can't have everything lol
Well over in Limette land this week we're seeing double. 



This card has taken me all night to produce, it was such a simple idea which just wouldn't execute itself. This is my ninth attempt and I've simply stamped black on white as I couldn't find the right medium to colour with.
The Happy Birthday is from Clarity stamps and the perfume bottle from Creative Expressions. I've popped a black gem in the two corners to finish off.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - seeing double
Little Claires - black and white
Paper Play  - 2 or more stamped images

Carol x

16 comments:

  1. Cool card, I like it. Really clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Carol!
    That's a pretty perfume bottle stamp, I wonder if you added to your stash at the garden centre!!!
    I like the monochrome effect.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Sometimes the ones that look simple are the ones we agonise over most! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, I think b&w can look so classy
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - lovely result - happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, well done. You can view my card here .
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, love the perfume bottle stamp and that sentiment is fab. Happy anniversary for yesterday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Carol. Happy Anniversary
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the stamps you've used :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, very stylish. The perfume bottles are fab. Happy Anniversary. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card Carol. Love the gorgeous stamps. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card. Beautiful stamps.

    Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and a very happy Anniversary to you!! Thanks so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x