Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Red, green and white

Well the builders have arrived this morning to start converting half of the garage to an extra room, then they'll extend the current dining room before knocking down the wall between it and the kitchen to give me a large open plan kitchen/dining room. My craft room will be restructured as well to relocate the door so it's gonna be hell let loose here for a few weeks so please excuse my mess whilst we restructure to make things better!!
Luckily the real messy work has been planned for the October holiday week and we're going to disappear and leave them to it after sealing off the rooms in the rest of the house to minimise the dust - we'll see what happens!
Any way onto cards:


DL card, LOTV sentiment stamp cut with a round nestie and layered onto the new holly dies which have been highlighted with stickles (all cut from snippets). Card is finished with some recycled red ribbon and Papermania Merry Christmas ribbon.

Challenges entered:
LOTV - red, green and white Christmas
Less is More - anything goes
Stamptacular Sunday - Just Sayin
Craft Room Challenge - anything Christmas

Carol x

24 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Carol, I love that sentiment and the dies are terrific!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol this is just beautiful....so classic and is that the holly spellbinders? lovely hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, this is so nice, I love the holly die it looks so effective, and the colours are so Christmasy. Good luck with all the building work, I have just moved into our converted garage for my craft room, as our youngest daughter and fiance have now bought thier own house and it was their sitting room. It's wonderful having all that space. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge and the very best of luck. Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply beautifull carol
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card love the elegant lines and traditional feel. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room, good luck XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be nice one all the work is finshed and you can relax...........Oh Carol another great project and the die is gorgeous as is the sentiment another great card for your challenges:) Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that holly die! What a lovely Christmas card! I need to get busy myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Carol. I love the holly die cut. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Carol
    All the best withbthe builders!
    Thanks for helping us towards our 1000 target!
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Hope the building work goes according to plan. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Carol, those dies are gorgeous :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Carol. Love the holly die.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - really effective. Haven't seen that holly die - off to google now!

    Don't envy you the building work, no matter how careful they are you seem to find brick dust months afterwards!

    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carol, What a beautiful card, its very elegant too. I will be thinking of you dealing with the builders etc, but just keep thinking of the finish, I'm sure it will be well worth all the dust. Hugs Rita xxxx

    Will we meet up at the SECC on the 27th Oct as usual ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol

    It sounds like your world is going to be turned up-side-down for a while. I hope all goes to plan.

    Loving your snippet make this week .. .. that die is gorgeous!!

    Thank you for keeping me company again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and lovely dies, good luck with the work
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Christmas card, Carol. Love how you arranged your lovely dies:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stylish and traditionel card, lovely.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card with it's clean design and fabby nestie cuts. It's a pleasure to see you at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  20. great card carol, thanks for joining us at Craft room challenge- Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely elegant card..Thanks so much for joining our craft - room challenge..and good luck with all the alterations ! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, thanks so much for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card with great use of the dies, using up snippets too. Good luck with all the work you're havng done, I hope everything goes to schedule. I'm sure it will be worth it to get that through kitchen/diner :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there, what a fabulous card really striking and a perfectly crafted Christmas card just love it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x