Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 29 September 2011

Polar Bear

Well Mum seems none the worse for her little do thank goodness (apart from rattling with all the pills she has to take!). I've got her here for a few days so that will keep me out of mischief. Thanks to all of you who left messages of support for me, it means a lot.


Using an image and backing paper from Joanna Sheen's Pam West CD all from the snippets box. Image is cut out with a labels nestie and edged with a silver pen. BP is edged with a Martha Stewart border punch. Merry Christmas strip from Kanban. Card is finished with ribbon and peel off stars.

Challenges entered:
CD Sunday - winter wonderland
Cute Card Thursday - animal crackers
The Crazy Challenge - 3 colours (pink, white and blue)

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. beautiful card, such pretty papers!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carol,glad to here your Mum is ok.It is a worry.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Carol, and isn't he cute. The silver edging with your pen looks so professional and is such a great finishing touch. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol another stunner a great image and the matching backgound paper is lovely too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Carol. Love the silver. Thanks for joining us again this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Carol, love your image, he is so cute. Fab layout and the bp is perfect. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again.
    Hugs
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, I'm sorry I don't know how I did it but I missed reading most of your post the other day so didn't know your mum had been ill. I'm pleased to hear she's home from hospital and hope she is feeling much better.

    Your card is lovely, what an adorable image.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - another good one. Missed the post about your mother but hope that she is OK. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and that bear image is really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely and I do like the silver edging. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, that is one cute image - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol

    Sorry I am a little late getting to you . .. . it seems to be the story of my life at the moment LOL!!!

    I was also sorry to read about your Mum's mini stroke in an earlier post. I hope that she is recovering OK with you and feeling much better. Very scary!!!

    Your snippet make is lovely. Such gorgeous colours and really cute image.

    I am loving the look of your silver pen too!! Very smart!

    Thank you for sharing your lovely make in the snippet playground this week. I am sorry that I made you rush.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol

    I have commented here but can't see it. I am hoping it appears .. .. if not I will come back and comment again.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aah lovely Polar Bear and fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us again at CD Sunday this week, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely snippet card - adore pics of polar bears. Glad to hear your mum is recovering well. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x