Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 19 September 2011

Off the page


Another card to help to reach the 1000 card mark over in Limette land. Using more stamps from my magazine freebie set, I've stamped the sentiment lights off the page on both sides. Images have been coloured with watercolour pencils and a white gel pen. Ribbon is from Papermania.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - anything goes (week 6 OLC off the edge)


6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Great Christmas card, that Santa looks so happy and I love the lights, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Christmas card! Love that smiling Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, this is lovely nice to put these frebbie to good use and great it for the 1000 card challenge at lim:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me you LIMettes are working overtime, thanks so much for yet another fabby submission!
    Chrissie
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Christmas card and such a jolly Santa.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute
    Appreciate all your hard work
    Thank you so much
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x